Animal Welfare Party will join politicians and delegates from the UK’s major political parties in a political debate at VegfestUK Brighton on Saturday 28th March.
Confirmed participants at the event include:
– Kerry McCarthy (Bristol East The Labour Party MP)
– John Robb (Goldblade frontman and vegan musician)
– Paul Chandler (prospective Lib Dem candidate for Parliament in Brighton Kemptown)
– Caroline Allen Green Party of England and Wales spokesperson on animal issues)
– Office of Keith Taylor MEP (Green Party MEP for the South East region)
– Mary Mears (Conservatives Councillor in Brighton Kemptown)
– Vanessa Hudson (leader of the Animal Welfare Party)
The full schedule for the political conference can be viewed at brighton.vegfest.co.uk/
In addition to taking part in the conference Animal Welfare Party will also have an information stall on both days of this event where attendees can find out more about the party, purchase AWP T-shirts and take out party membership.